Our highly skilled nurses provide the best quality care. Their skills are only half the picture. Each nurse is a gentle and caring person, with genuine concern for each resident.
The following services are available at Tabor Manor Care Center:
- Skilled Nursing
- Long Term Care
- Choice of Hospice Care
- Transportation Van (For appointments/Special Events)
The following services are delivered:
- ADL Assistance
- Cane/Quad cane
- Glucose Monitor/Strips
- Hospice SErvices
- IV Administration
- Tube Feeding Pumps
- Medication Administration
- Ostomy Care (Supplies)
- IV Therapy
- Wound Care
Tabor Manor offers respite care to families who are taking care of loved ones at home. You can have us care for your loved one while you take a much needed break or vacation. This will give you a chance to get away, free of worrying about a family member that needs 24 hour care. Simply admit them for a short time. You may call us to make arrangements or stop by to visit in person.
If your loved one is on hospice care and you feel the need to stay with them, Tabor Manor offers a hospice room just for such an occasion. Stay day and night with comfortable home like surroundings, meals, beverages, and snacks.
Our nurses work with the client’s family to create a comfortable environment including simple routines and visual cues as a positive substitute for diminishing mental processes.
Our experienced nurses provide help with all aspects of managing diabetes including: blood glucose monitoring, insulin administration and tracking, exercise plan, menu planning, education and more.
Restorative Nursing Program
At Tabor Manor Care Center we seek to maximize the quality of life for our long-term care population, who require a specialized restorative program. Of course, this service is included in the room and board fee. The therapy team and nursing staff develop individualized treatment plans for resident care in the areas of:
- Range of motion
- Activities of daily living
- Positioning and alignment
- Skin integrity and wound management
- Contracture management
- Bowel and bladder training
- Rehabilitative and social dining
- Strengthening and restraint reduction
- Weekly and monthly height and weight monitoring
- Provide meals to meet specific dietary and therapeutic needs, according to physician orders
- Oral supplemental diets are available
- Regular nutritional assessments from our registered dietitian